“They are so awesome. Brad and his secretary took care of business. I mean they did everything. All I did was give them information and the payment. They did the rest! I say they are Five Stars!!!! ”
“Brad is knowledgeable and straight forward. He is able to break things down to the level of his audience. At times it was difficult to connect with him. His assistant, Vanessa, is your direct line to him. I would recommend others to Brad. ”
“They are very, very efficient, professional and honest. He is a good man. I would recommend him to everybody that needs help to straighten out their business, life, home and family. I can go on forever about him to no end.”
“Mr. Brad Weil is a “top shelf” lawyer, who has routinely adhered to the highest standards of ethical representation and jurisprudence while representing me and my family. He is definitely an asset to the community he serves. I would not hesitate to consult Mr. Weil in the future, concerning any legal matter.”
“Mr. Weil responded to a very pertinent bankruptcy question that I had and gave very good advice. While I did not hire him mainly because he was not located in the general vicinity, I would definitely refer him to others.”
“Responding to a mailer I received from Mr. Weil, I need some immediate action to avoid foreclosure. Although Mr. Weil’s office was in the Carson, southern LA County area and I was in the northern part of Orange County, I was interested in considering his assistance. After my initial call, I met with Mr. Weil to further discuss working together.
After my meeting I decided to use Mr. Weil’s services. I was impressed by his knowledge of the matter at hand and appreciated Brad’s optimism along with his realistic outlook. The differences in Ch. 13 and Ch. 7 bankruptcies were explained and provided me with the needed information to help me make that decision. Upon preceding forward, the stages of his legal assistance was as follows:
1. Stopping foreclosure and the countless calls from creditors was handled immediately and an upcoming meeting with the bankruptcy judge and the bankruptcy trustee was schedule.
2. After follow-up discussions and research, Mr. Weil laid a game plan for my consideration, the steps we needed to take and the preparatory work that I needed to do. Mr. Weil’s was readily available for any needed follow-up discussions and, if not available at the time of my call, always returned my call within 24 hours. His assistant was always available to handle messages in his absence.
3. Prior to our first court meeting to start the process, Mr. Weil’s made sure I was well prepared and the things went smoothly. During that time, Mr. Weil had a very experience Real Estate appraiser meet me at my home to provide an appraisal that Mr. Weil’s then used to remove the 2nd mortgage as part of the beginning of bankruptcy.
4. The meeting with the bankruptcy judges and trustee provided me an understanding of what separates a good bankruptcy attorney from another. Mr. Weil met with me the day of and explained his strategy when we were called in front of the judge, what his plan was and what he wanted from me while we both appeared before the judge. While waiting for our time, Mr. Weil observed the judge and her mannerisms with the other lawyers and jotting me notes of things he was picking up and his ideas on possible adjustments to our presentation we had discussed.
5. In front of the judge and trustee, Mr. Weil projected himself clearly, showed a confidence to the judge and trustee that he knew what he was talking about and how a successful proceeding needed to go. Although, he very much was in my corner, he made sure he let the judge know that he was working toward a fair and timely resolution which seemed to go over very well with both the judge and trustee.
6. In follow-up, we are proceeding with a different course of action, due to my current circumstances and Mr. Weil is handling those accordingly. Additionally, his office has initiated a mortgage modification with my lender and the lenders’ attorney’s.”
A Bankruptcy Client.
“Mr. Weil was very informative. He walked us through every aspect of our Bankruptcy filing. He was very attentive. We learned a lot in this process. I was against filing a BK in the beginning because I didn’t really understand what it was or how it could help our family. Mr. Weil put my fears to rest. He was always on time if not early. He took great care of us when we went to court and made sure that I had all of the paperwork I needed at all times. He and his staff went above and beyond and I am extremely grateful as a result. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone I meet.”
“Very professional; straight forward, and does not sugar coat anything so you know where you stand in a legal manner. If he does not know the answer to something on an immediate basis, he will be honest with you, and will find out in a very quick manner the answers to your questions. A very personable attorney, and very fairly priced.”
“I was referred to Brad by another Client. I cannot say enough nice things about Brad. He will be with you through the entire process. He does not push you off to a dozen paralegals or attorneys who show up in court but know nothing about your case (an experience I had with another attorney). He is responsive and available to answer your questions, doesn’t speak to you condescendingly and treats you with respect. The type of work Brad does, people come to him broken and sometimes embarrassed or ashamed. He has compassion and sensitivity Retain Brad, you won’t be sorry!”
A Chapter 7 Client.
“Law Offices of Brad Weil was very helpful during my bankruptcy procedure. Filing bankruptcy was very traumatic for me but Brad Weil answered all my questions which made me feel at ease. He also gave me good advice for pre and post-bankruptcy filing. Thanks.”
“Mr. Brad Weil Responded to my voice mail in a very short period of time, was very attentive, professional and a good listener.He setup an appointment for me for the next day, everyone in his staff had a friendly attitude. I was surprise how fast he found a legal solution and strategy for my particular problem. I retained his services, and in court he was far superior to the opposing attorney and won the CASE for me after some very great verbal arguments even with the Judge. He was convincing and assertive.I will refer any friends that need a very strong Attorney to Brad Weil. Thank you.”
“I would like to thank Brad and his team for giving me all the support I needed through such a difficult time. I felt right at home on my first consultation and knew that I was going to be in good hands. Thanks a million and God bless you and your team.”
“We did not want to declare bankruptcy, but one of our creditors was threatening to garnish my wages. We were desperate and confused when we came to Brad. He looked at our rather complicated case and explained everything thoroughly to us. He helped us understand every aspect of what was happening with our bankruptcy. I can’t say I felt good about what we were going through, but Brad made us feel better!As our case unfolded, it became even more complicated and Brad was always there every step of the way. He was thorough in his handling of paperwork and always prompt to return my many questioning phone calls. I was impressed with his professional handling of negotiations with our Court Trustee. Brad made a difficult situation as smooth and painless as it possibly could be. We recommend Brad whole heartedly.”
“He is good as it gets. Explains, talks and listens. Knows how to your job. Saved my life. Vanessa is the best paralegal in the business. Thank you both.”
“My husband and I did NOT want to go through the Bankruptcy process. We were ashamed, embarrassed, and scared. But, after the initial consultation, Attorney Weil made us feel comfortable and eased our worries away. He explained all the processes very carefully. He was so thorough. He returned calls immediately and just really made you feel very important. He did not use any BIG words like many attorneys would, he made you understand what he was saying. Even in his busiest schedule, he made sure that he attended the 341 meeting with my husband and I. We truly appreciate his help with our financial crisis. Attorney Weil and his staff has provided us outstanding and excellent service. We highly recommend his practice.”
“Opting for bankruptcy was one of the most difficult choices I have had to make. I was overwhelmed and shamed by my finance situation. Once I met with Attorney Weil, all of my anxiety went away. He reassured me by patiently exploring all of the bankruptcy options with me and never made me feel bad for my circumstances. Attorney Weil made the intimidating process of bankruptcy very simple for me. Throughout the process he was there to personally answer all of my questions every step of the way. The date of the 341 meeting he was there with me, rather than a random representative, this made me feel very secure and at ease. I cannot thank him enough for his professionalism and help in my financial situation. I highly recommend Attorney Weil, he provides excellent services.”
“I endorse this dedicated, patient, Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association (CDCBAA) lawyer whom I have had the pleasure to know and talk with for the past two years. He always brings a fresh approach to any debtor’s technical problem or difficulty.”
Attorney Curtis Harrington
“Having practiced bankruptcy law in the past, I know what it takes to be an effective and dependable advocate for a client in that field. Brad has all of the attributes that make for such an excellent advocate and more. With that, I endorse his work and recommend him without hesitation.”
Attorney Jordan Dorrestein
“Mr. Weil is a no-nonsense, sharp attorney who is passionate about the work he does for his clients. I endorse this attorney.”
Attorney Jeannette Darrow