Skip to navigation
Don't Stay Buried Under Your Debt Turn to a Bankruptcy Professional SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

Don’t Notarize Your Documents

Feb. 18, 2016

You do not need to have the amended paperwork notarized. Take the amended paperwork to the filing window at the bankruptcy courthouse in riverside where you took your initial filing paperwork. Give the amended documents to the clerk (you can even sign them in front of her if you wish or have them pre-signed before you get there). Once you file the amended paperwork then call the trustee’s office one week before the continued 341 hearing to make sure appearances are not required. If you do not get a response make sure you show up at the continued 341 hearing and make sure the trustee concludes your hearing on the record.