Skip to navigation
Don't Stay Buried Under Your Debt Turn to a Bankruptcy Professional SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

Unlawful Detainer: I Filled for Bankruptcy but I Guess the Judge Didn’t Get Notice and Issued a Default Judgement Anyway.

Feb. 22, 2016

You need to file a CM-180 in the unlawful detainer state court matter and notify that court that you are in bankruptcy.